Given the idea by a friend, I decided to start a blog as a way to journal the experiences of our family. Because I know how fast this time will pass, I wanted to have a way to chronicle these precious moments that we experience as a family each and every day. I know that I remember "major" stories or events, but I feel that some of the little day to day moments are forgotten. I don't want to forget anything! I think that years from now, we will all look back and enjoy the memories that will be chronicled in this blog:) I will cherish everyday and every moment because I know it will fly by!
A note to my family............
My sweet precious Blake....where do I even begin:) I wish I had done this when you were first born. I can't even begin to recall all of the blessings, smiles, and laughs that you have brought to me every day since you were born. From this day forward, I want to remember all of the moments I share with you that bring a smile to my face. I am so proud of who you are becoming. Your kindness and compassion towards others makes me so proud. I have loved watching you with Molly. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I can't believe you are already 10 years old. I honestly don't know how it could have gone so fast. I love you sooooooo much:)
My beautiful Molly........you have brought so much joy to our family. Everyday, we wake up with a smile when we see your sweet face. You make me so happy! I cannot wait to watch you grow and experience all the moments that are yet to come! God has blessed our family! You have added an element to our lives that we didn't even know we were missing! You bring a smile to our faces and joy to our hearts everyday!You are such a sweet, happy baby girl and I love you soooooo much:)
My sweet husband/ best friend....... I love you and everything about our life together:)
No comments:
Post a Comment